Meet fiCommerce, one of the largest e-commerce logistics service providers in Europe.
Grow your e-commerce business with fiCommerce
We are a leading company that provides fulfillment services in Turkey and Europe to brands that are engaged in e-commerce or will just start e-commerce operations. We have a technology-oriented approach to manage our customers' e-commerce operations and deliver their products from our warehouses to the end consumer quickly and safely. To grow your e-commerce business with our technological infrastructure and experience we're always here for you.
Global Fulfillment Solutions
Our e-commerce fulfillment network is meticulously designed, offering end-to-end solutions that create a smooth logistics journey.
Our Fulfillment Services
Goods Receiving and Warehousing
We store your products in our modern and high-volume warehouses with new generation warehouse management systems. We manage the operations of products in many different categories and volumes from textiles to cosmetics, technology to furniture.
With fiPlatform, we make detailed inventory management in multiple sales channels and constantly monitor your current stock status. We consistently keep tabs on your inventory, ensuring accurate and timely order fulfillment.
Order Management and Packaging
We meet your demands, preparing, packing and special packaging included. We offer your customers a perfect shopping experience by carefully packaging your products.
Shipping and Delivery
With an extensive network of over 30 business partners, we guarantee quick and secure product delivery, be it cross-border e-exports from Turkey or warehousing within Europe. We manage cargo tracking processes for you and provide shipment tracking to your customers.
Depending on your sales channels, we create processes within the framework of your return policy that you will offer to your customers, including automatic RMA code creation based on return requests from your marketplace stores or website. We perform quality control of the products returned to the warehouse, take them into stock or quarantine or scrapping actions if necessary. According to your request, we follow all processes together with you via CRM with cases.
Why Choose fiCommerce for E-Commerce Fulfillment?
fi's Golden Ratios
Orders placed until 0:00
Shipped the same day
in 0 hours
Acceptance of goods and returns
Delivery to Europe
Fulfillment simply covers the steps that customers who have an e-commerce store in e-commerce logistics follow from the order intake to the deliveries. These steps are all the processes of storing the products of e-commerce vendors, keeping stocks, preparing, packaging, labelling, shipping, delivering, return processes and managing customer relations. Thus, e-commerce companies get rid of the workload of these operational processes and experience the advantages of delivering their products to customers without any problems.
The scope of e-logistics activities can be shaped according to the demands of the businesses receiving services, but in general, it covers a wide range of stock planning, order taking, storing, packaging, loading, transporting and managing the return process for e-commerce businesses that want to get end-to-end service.
The advantages of e-commerce logistics are as follows:
- E-logistics services provide speed and organized planning advantages to their customers.
- An enterprise engaged in e-commerce gains efficiency with low cost and a low margin of error thanks to e-logistics services.
- Through e-logistics, businesses can offer a lot of product services to their customers in wide markets.
- Companies can collect information about the demands and different needs of their customers and thus increase the diversity of business services.
- Companies deliver products to their customers faster thanks to space and time savings.
In e-commerce, e-logistics services are supported by information technologies, unlike traditional logistics services. The e-logistics services processes supported by information technologies are generally as follows;
- Products are received from the company or the supplier of the company, packaged, labeled and handled.
- Internet-based systems are used in customs and shipment processes.
- Logistics vehicles are tracked by satellite systems.
- Automation systems are used in storage processes.
- From product order to delivery, the customer who places the order is informed by e-mail and sms during the product delivery process in line with the permissions given within the scope of personal data protection law (KVKK).
How to make effective logistics management in e-commerce? You can find more information about e-commerce logistics by checking our content.
The most important goal of an e-commerce business is to deliver the product ordered to the customer in the safest and fastest way. To achieve this, it is necessary to meet the most important criteria of e-commerce logistics. These criteria include the following;
- Digitalising delivery planning in the e-logistics process.
- Organising storage and stock control processes.
- Choosing the right packaging option for the product.
- Differentiating in the eyes of the customer in the competitive environment of the sector with additional services.
- To work with delivery companies that provide the best service.
- To follow innovative logistics services.
One of the most important steps of an e-commerce operation is the logistics process. The starting point of a good logistics process is the right storage. The storage process starts with goods acceptance.
The products sent from the manufacturer or seller with parcels, pallets, etc. are barcoded and scanned one by one and taken into stock. The important thing here is the correct stocking according to the product category.
- Mezzanine shelf storage: Mezzanine shelf is a shelf system that enables the most efficient use of the height of a warehouse area. Examples include products in quantity (lipstick, pens, etc.) and textiles, sports category and home decoration products that require layered stockings.
- Hanging storage: It is an important type of stocking for brands selling in the textile category.
- Temperature-conditioned Room: Some product categories should be stored under different temperature conditions due to the chemicals they contain. Supplements, medtech (medical technology products), lenses, vitamins and some food categories (delicatessen, chocolate, canned food, etc.) are examples of product categories that should be stocked in temperature-conditioned rooms.
- Flammable combustible room: Some products are riskier than other product categories in a potential fire situation due to their content. Perfumes, deodorants in the cosmetics category should be stocked in flammable combustible rooms.
- Partial storage: It is the stocking method used especially for product categories with large volumes. For example, it is suitable for multi-part products such as air conditioners and wardrobes.
You can get more information about storage processes and product categories by taking a look at our article titled, What is the Relationship Between Storage Conditions and Product Category? Why is it important?
We are here for you! Send us your message and our e-commerce logistics experts will contact you as soon as possible!